At Hospital Supplies, our main goal is to make certain that you receive a suitable product. However, for any reason, you may select a product that does not meet your needs. In order to avoid needless returns, please consult with a Medq. If you are not 100% happy with your purchase, we will gladly accept your return and refund you within the 7 day Returns Policy period.
Our policy lasts 7 days. If 7 days have gone by since your purchase, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange. Please note that there will be a 15% handling fee charged for all returned and ordered items.
Most items may be returned within 7 days of receipt for a full refund as long as they meet the following conditions:
- The item must be returned in the original packaging and unused at the client’s expense.
- A refund of the price of the item and any applicable taxes will be issued in the original form of payment used to purchase the item
- Shipping costs will not be refunded unless the item is being returned because it is damaged or defective. Return shipping charges are the responsibility of the customer.
- The item must be received by us in the original packaging, in new condition, and with no damage such as cracks, marks, missing parts, or dirty – such as tires, armrests, etc.
- In-store purchases: All items must be returned within 7 days from the date of purchase (unused). The receipt must be presented in order to return for a refund or exchange.
- To receive a refund, replacement, or store credit, the item must be returned to MedQ within 7 days.
Full Refund will not be accepted:
- On Any open box item.
- Returned more than 7 days after delivery
- Returned without notification
- Capital Equipment
Once your return is received and inspected, we will notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically through the original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
- CLEARANCE (SCRATCH & DENT) ITEMS (IF APPLICABLE)
Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately, clearance items cannot be refunded.
- EXCHANGES (IF APPLICABLE)
We only replace items if they are defective or damaged. If you need to exchange it for the same item, send us an email at email@example.com and send your item to 29 Wessel Road Rivonia
- RETURN SHIPMENT:
Please note that return freight is the customer’s responsibility unless MedQ made an error. Carefully follow all return-shipping instructions that are included with your Return Authorization number. In case an item is returned to the wrong address, MedQ reserves the right to charge for any additional shipping fees associated with shipping the item to the correct location.
To protect the returned items, we extremely recommend insuring the items against shipping loss or damage.
- Cancelled Orders on Capital Goods:
Capital equipment (items with a serial number) carries a 1 year guarantee from date of sale
Cancelled orders or incorrect items ordered will attract 15% handling charge
TERMS & POLICIES:
For all prices and products: We reserve the right to make adjustments due to errors, changing market conditions, product discontinuation, or typographical errors in advertisements. MedQ not responsible for manufacturer price changes, which may occur at any time without notice.
|If your item is defective or was damaged in shipping, please immediately call or email us at:|
+27 875006337 / +27 653928985 or firstname.lastname@example.org
We will arrange for the item to be repaired or replaced, or refunded.
Return Address For Courier: Returns at 29 Wessel Road Rivonia
PLEASE DO NOT USE POSTNET TO SEND RETURNS